Thursday, April 9, 2009

New hair



I am so excited that I FINALLY was able to go in and get a haircut! It had been a long time coming! I was a little nervous about going darker, but I'm warming up to it and I think I like it better than the red highlights I had before. The only thing I wish is that my hair would look everyday the way it looked when I walked out of the salon. I told my stylist that I would like her to do my hair everyday before I go to work. Perhaps it's time I learned how to do hair...

4 comments:

kellie said...

Oh Erin! I love the color. You are even more of a sexy beotch :) Maybe you should learn how to do hair and then you can fix mine when you come over to play.

Laura Gilgen said...

your hair looks nice

Kelli Proctor said...

I love it! You are so awesome and beautiful!

RBennett said...

I love the hair! You look amazing!