Monday, April 13, 2009

Here Comes the REVOLUTION!



Johnny is officially a baller (holla, holla!) again! He and his brother, Roger, are on the Wasatch Revolution semi-pro team. The team is in the Rocky Mountain football league and they just played their first game last Saturday. It was awesome to see John working it out on the field. At one point, I saw him push 2 guys off at the same time! :) The team even has their own dancers and they did an awesome job cheering the boys (or should I say MEN) on. I can't wait for Mother Nature to finally start cooperating and giving us good weather every Saturday for their games. Look at this guy! Would you mess with him? I dare say you would not! If you want more info on upcoming games, let me know. We'd love to see you there!

2 comments:

kellie said...

Oh that picture is awesome :) He looks like he means business!! And No...I would not mess with him, unless we are scatting it up of course :) We are looking forward to nice weather as well so we can accompany you my dear.

Kelli Proctor said...

GO JOHN! Looks like only one Proctor boy will be playing for the rest of the season! Rog is bummed but we will still come to a couple games and cheer the team on!