Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lovin Pandora

I'm sure most of you have heard of and used Pandora, but I have to say it is freaking awesome! I had heard about it before but didn't decide to try it until today. If you don't know what it is, it's an internet radio station. You create an account (for free) and enter the names of all the artists you like. I just went through my iPod and put 'em all in. Pandora will play songs from the artists you list and also songs from different artists that fall under the same genre. For every song, you can mark thumbs up or thumbs down. If you mark thumbs down, it will never play that song again. You can also bookmark artists or songs that you like and can purchase them on iTunes.

If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it. It's cool cuz you can log in no matter where you are and get the tunes you like. :) Speaking of great music, I'm excited that Depeche Mode is coming to Utah at the end of August! Sweeeeet! "I Just Can't Get Enough"!

3 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

COOL! I think I remember you telling me about that! I will totally have to check it! Depeche Mode! WOOHOO! I love them!

kellie said...

Amen sista!! I am a HUGE fan of Pandora. This the only friend I have at work :) I love just letting it play all day. (Do I sound like a bad commercial?) I am hoping to hear some "Heaven isn't too far away" today.

kellie said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that husband let me skip down the hall today :)