Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our Anniversary







This has been the best weekend so far -- not only cuz it's a 3-day weekend, but because Johnny and I decided to take advantage of the long weekend and celebrate our anniversary one night. So last night, we saw Star Trek (I was VERY impressed and I'm not a Star Trek fan, nor do I have any knowledge of it at all) and ate at Main Street Pizza Noodle in Park City. We got a king suite at the Stein Ericksen lodge and OHMIGOSH! It was AWESOME! We were thinking King suite meant king bed, nice accommodations, etc., but we had no idea!

The place came with a full-size kitchen and living area, 2 fireplaces (one in the living room and one in the bedroom), a dining area, 2 bathrooms, and our very own private balcony and hot tub! And we got the 5-star treatment the whole time we were there. I definitely recommend staying there if you get a chance. I'm sure you'll love it as much as we did!

2 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

Looks awesome! So exciting! Happy Anniversary!

Laura Gilgen said...

Looks like fun! Happy Anniversary!