Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Holy Guacamole!!!

At the request of my awesome sister-in-law in Minnesota (Hey, Becky), here is my Guacamole recipe. Please keep in mind that I have never measured the ingredients, but here is the gist of it:

3 Avocados
1/3 of a yellow onion, chopped
1/4 cup fresh salsa (add more as needed)
1/2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
1/4 tsp. lime juice (add to taste if needed)
dash of salt and pepper
Tabasco sauce to taste
sprinkle of garlic powder to taste

Serve with Tostitos Gold chips (they don't break when you dip)

Hope everybody has a great Super Bowl Sunday!! Go Pats!! 

2 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

oh man, I thought you were talking about me at first! Thanks for posting this, I LOVE this!

RBennett said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! To the greatest sister-in-law ever :)!!! Rory craves this all the time, I can't wait to make it!